Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Instagram

 
 

Love it or hate it Instagram is here to stay!  

I use to be one of those people that would compare Instagram to smearing butter on the end or your lens and then shooting something like food,  a bottle, or something that had an extraordinary use of color.  Lately however, I have seen new babies, new homes, weddings and moments in every friends' life that I would not have seen otherwise. What this app has done is to encourage people to share a small piece of their life to the rest of the world.  My wish for Instagram would be to create several different profiles.  I have notice more and more photographers that share their Instagram pictures.  Me personally there are some that I would just like to keep between myself and some close friends and family Here's some of mine...let's see yours!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment