Monday, July 25, 2016

My new Food!


This is what I decide to throw on the grill this last weekend. 



I took just 3 normal sized pork chops, a little salt and pepper on both sides, and put them in a bowl.  



The seasoning below is what I am most partial too, so that is what I used. I hit all sides with the powered seasoning, then I mixed a few tablespoons of the spicy brown mustard and some Sprite, until they were all swimming. Put them in the fridge, and let them marinate about 6 hours or so. 




I took the chops out at about 4 hours, and injected some Jack Daniels in all three and put them back in the fridge for the next two hours.  


After the chops were done, I mixed about 1 cup of BBQ sauce (I used Sweet Baby Ray's) 1 cup of brown sugar, and 2 tablespoons of spicy brown mustard (I do love the Spicy brown mustard). Lastly I brought that to a boil until it was nice and caramelized and poured it over the chops! And done!


It was super easy and super simple.  Next time I will share a drink recipe that my wife found. 

No comments:

Post a Comment