Saturday, July 9, 2016

Thank You !


Last but not least don't forget to thank your vendors. If for no other reason just send them a small thank you note, or a simple shout-out on social media works too. When I say vendors I mean businesses like your photographer, your caterer, videographer,  event planner, and the others that offered their services.  

Below are some of the shots from our photographer, which by the way was so incredible, that I can't even put into words. 


Photo: KD Photography

Photo: KD Photography

Photo: KD Photography

Photography: KD Photography

Photo:  KD Photography 

Make sure you have a photographer that shoots every little detail.  There was funny story behind this bottle that I remembered only when I saw this photo. - Photo: KD Photography

I also would like to thank our caterer for their extremely dedicated service.  If you are in the Northwest Arkansas sometime swing in and check them out. 


Photo: KD Photography



Photo: KD Photography


So that pretty much sums up our wedding journey, so you can stay tuned to see what might be coming next.... Don't forget you can follow along so you don't miss anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment