Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Just as a country fan...

 
 
I would have to say that being a fan of country music, that this is not my normal area of expertise! It also shouldn't matter if you like these two or not, but what you can admire is the way that the video was made.  I'm a little slow when it comes to watching videos, so I just recently came across this one.  From someone who likes to "paint with light" any photographer would have to admit that the lighting techniques in this video are absolutely incredible! 
 
I'm a huge sucker for black and white....
 
 
 
 
I would personally like to meet the person responsible for this, because it happens to be a direct reflection of a style I love!
 
And...at any rate, if you don't like the music, you can always use the mute button.

No comments:

Post a Comment