Tuesday, March 25, 2014

A good place to shoot! UPDATE!!



So since I am rather new to the area, I have settled on several places that I have feel are rather cool places to set a shoot.  Problem is, this is such beautiful country here in NWA, so I decide to share with you some my favorite places to shoot. -  [AND BY ALL MEANS FEEL FREE TO SHARE YOURS].

I started out at Crystal Bridges  and after they finished the final touches, I then moved from there. The only issues at the time was that they charged a fee to shoot on the grounds.   To my knowledge they no longer charge a fee, just as long at it does not interfere with the other site-seers. 



After that I did several shoots at Lake Atlanta, and then moved on to Beaver Lake.  So, if you were in the mood for a shoot where would you choose your desired location? Or, if by chance you would like to share, please do! Now that we are coming upon warmer weather, I'm kinda itchin' for some suggestions.  So far I have Crystal Bridges, Beaver Lake, and Lake Atlanta.  I am well aware that there are many out-doorsy people in this state so ya'll must be hiding the good places!

UPADTED
SO, after I shared this on  Facebook  several people chimed in with other suggestions that I will definitely have to try: 

Hobbs State Park Conservation Area

20201 Hwy 12, Rogers, AR 72756

(479) 789-5000

=========================

Mount Magazine State Park

      Elevation: 2,753' (839 m)
      Prominence: 2,133' (650 m)

      =========================

      Mildred B. Cooper Memorial Chapel Home

      =====================

      www.arkansasstateparks.com/devilsden//

        Devil's Den State Park is a 2,500-acre Arkansas state park in Washington County, near West Fork, Arkansas in the United States.

        Address: 1133 Arkansas 170, Winslow, AR 72959

        ==========================

        War Eagle Mill: Home


        11045 War Eagle Rd, Rogers, AR 72756
        (479) 789-5343


          War Eagle Mill is a working gristmill in Benton County, Arkansas. A mill has been located on the site as 
          early as 1832, but was destroyed three times, and last rebuilt in 1973.






          No comments:

          Post a Comment