Saturday, December 14, 2013

Then comes the snow...and ice!


I have really has cabin fever lately, so I shot some of the nasty weather that we have been having over the past few days.  I found a little tutorial on How to Make Snow in Photoshop, so I decide to try it.  This is what I came up with. Pretty nifty if I say so myself.  I would prefer to do something like this rather than to stand out in the freezing cold to try and get this effect. I actually tinkered with this so many times that I think that I have it down now. Of course, there are several different ways to achieve this look, but I decided to go with the more subtle look. If you wanted you can spend a little more time and go for a full blown blizzard. Or you can always use the  simple brush  from Brusheezy. Either way, It kept me busy during this crazy weather!































No comments:

Post a Comment