Saturday, February 6, 2016

Wedding Projects


I'm going to go out on a limb here:

I think it's safe to say that 85% of the work that goes into a wedding, is work that you can do yourself.  This is the beginning of one of my many wedding projects that would most likely save you some dough!  Etsy and Pinterest will become your best friends when it come to saving a quick buck. 

Here's your tip:
Do some research. and find what it is that you can do yourself rather that to pay someone a substantial amount of money to do for you. Again, trust me on this.... a little wood stain on anything will work wonders!  This wood was at Lowe's for about 3$ -  I'll keep you posted on the final project.  Stay tuned!

Remember:  You can click on the "Our wedding" link to the right under "Topics", and follow along...


No comments:

Post a Comment