Saturday, November 9, 2013

Fall is coming to and end...



Having lived in this area for about 3 years now, and have had some pretty brutal winters, we seemed to have skipped fall for the last few years.  This year we actually got to make the transition from summer in fall, and somehow managed to keep winter on the back burner for awhile! This is probably the last nice weekend that we will have this year so I decided to take full advantage of it. 







The picture above is rather out the ordinary for me...I does look rather off but I used a pretty cool bokeh brush I got from Brusheezy. I just needed to try something different.  Sometimes I feel the need to step away from the ordinary light, the perfect settings, and the ordinary feel. 


















  


No comments:

Post a Comment