Monday, September 9, 2013

Come prepared




I spoke with this young lady a week or so before I took these.  I simply told her that if she had anything extra, and ideas, or any props to bring them along and we would put our ideas to good use.   First, I would like to say they I always encourage any clients to look around and see what it out there.  I tell then that if there is any sentimental piece and/or prop that they are more than welcome to bring it with them, and we would incorporate it. I always come to a shoot with ideas, but I see nothing wrong with having a client bring their ideas as well!  I would also like to say that this young lady brought and entire sack full of goodies that she wanted to use, and we did our best to put then to work.  She  politely showed me her collection of pins from Pinterest on her smartphone, and was more than willing to try some new things.  At any rate, I was pleasantly impressed with what she had brought to the table, and I think she walked away with everything in a shoot that she was looking for. 

I think it is rather important to encourage clients to help in the process to ensure that they receive the experience that they are looking for.  Two minds are better than one right? 

OH YES.....Congratulations to this couple on the new addition! ....I believe this is #4 for them! 






No comments:

Post a Comment